Rizhao Tongrui Rubber Products Co.,Ltd
Phone: + 86 155 6398 5160
Address:Zhonglou Town Lanshan District Rizhao Shandong China 276800
Standard O-rings the size of each country
O-rings, also known as the O-rings, o ring o RING, is the world's most common types of seals. O-rings are often used to form a physical barrier to prevent mixed gases or fluids, simple circular shape of the O-rings proved high seal efficiency can provide a variety of applications.
Manufacture and supply of all of the following international standard size O-rings:
• SAE AS568 United States standard size O-rings
• ISO3601 international standards organization (metric o-rings)
• United Kingdom BS1806 o-rings sizes (inch)-replaced by ISO3601
• United Kingdom standard BS4518 o-rings sizes (metric o-rings)
• United Kingdom standards development of series 500-800 o-ring size (inch)
• Germany standard DIN3771 size-metric o-rings replaced by ISO3601
• France Le Joint Fran ç AIS metric o-rings 'R' size
• Japan standard JIS b 2401 (p, g, and v) o-rings sizes
• Chinese standard GB3452.92 o-ring size
Related Industry Knowledge
- Rubber gasket
- On the advantages of rubber o-rings
- Several factors affecting the seal ...
- Selection of O-rings
- Properties of hydrogenated nitrile-...
- The difference between rubber and p...
- Rubber vulcanization
- Several properties of silicone rubb...
- The sealing gaskets, rubber gaskets...
- Determination of performance of rub...